There's less than a week left in our Season's Eating Fund & Food Drive! Funds can be donated at all retail dining locations and Food Collection bins will be at their locations in IC Square, Terrace Dining Hall, Sub Connection, and Business School Cafe, so now’s your chance to donate your unwanted food! Millions of pounds of food go to waste every year, so join us as we help fight hunger this holiday season!
. Food and fund donations will benefit the Food Bank of the Southern Tier.
We are looking for the following donations this holiday season:
• Canned foods such as soup, fruits, and vegetables
• Canned tuna or chicken
• Boxed grains such as rice, pasta, cornmeal, oatmeal and cereal
• Apple sauce, fruit cups, and fruit cocktail
• Nut products such as peanut butter, trail mix, and granola
• Shelf-stable milk
• Healthy drinks such as bottled water or fruit juice
Please no fresh produce or homemade goods!
We would also like to announce that the WINNER of our Season's Eatings fitbit Raffle is Chloe Trifilio! Thank you to Chloe and everyone else who donated during our tabling events in IC Square and don't forget to keep donating until next Thursday.
Please join us in supporting the community and giving to those in need during this holiday season.
Marissa and Zack